WHAT’S UNIQUE IN US?
- Whether you have a business in a single country or multiple countries. We get lots of global visits from top countries year-round.
- We highlight your products, services, website, or content on our website, as well as on our social accounts. As a result, you can drive more leads through it.
- 24/7 Email, Chat, and Call support. We are there for you if you face any kind of issue.
- The website is designed user friendly, and our content is uniquely written by experienced fitness professionals. It engages users for a long time, thus visibility rate of ads is higher than usual.
- You can have a 1 on 1 discussion with our marketing manager to improve your sales.
- Value for Money – We provide you ad space at a cheaper rate. You have paying option of weekly or monthly.
- Value for Time – We constantly work on improving user experience, so that ads get a higher visibility rate, and hence you can generate a lead faster.
LIMITED PERIOD OFFER
Exciting Limited Period Offer Just for you – If you choose to ad with us, you just pay us 60% of the total cost value. The rest 40% amount is a discount from us.
We at Monies on Health provide a high level of service to all our partners and advertisers and recognize the fact that each client has its own specific needs. Hence, we have a variety of options to tailor-make special advertising packages to best suit your individual needs. This in turn will help you get your message across to our members and customers whilst providing exceptional added value and relevant content to maximize engagement. To enquire about advertising your product, services, website, or content through Monies on Health contact us below.
USE THE GIVEN FORM TO CONTACT US
OR MAIL US AT [email protected]