There are loads of studies which have proven that exercise in the morning can help in maintaining your health and also your mood as well. So in this article you will come to know about easy morning exercises to do at home which can be learnt and perform without any complications. You will feel more energy than your friend, partner, or colleague.
Conditions like depression can also be cured with the help of early morning workout which sounds really good. It helps in boosting the brain power so why not we should apply it in our day to day life.
Here are those exercises for you
- Cat camel Stretch- If you are facing muscle toning or if you want to prevent arthritis then this exercise is for you. There is no weight required to pull or push as it is complete body weight exercise. It is very beneficial especially after long period of sedentary work. It will make your body flexible and warm so you should do it daily.
- Go for a run or walk- There is nothing better than feeling the nature in the early morning which will be beneficial for your health. You should set a new goal daily and try to achieve it daily as it does not matter how old you are. Weight will be maintained easily by going for a run or walk daily.
- Jumping Jacks- To perform this exercise you need to stand with fee together and you need to jump. There is one thing you need to make sure of that is at the time of jumping you need to spread the arms and legs and after that you need to return to your original position. In this way the exercise can be performed without any issues at all.
- Abductor side lifts- Flexibility in muscles is important which is why in this exercise you need to lift up your leg by laying on either one side of your body. It can be little bit challenging for you alone which is why you need to take the help of the instructor or any elder in your house. It will help in making your core strong.
- Balancing table pose- Make sure before the beginning of the exercise you should breathe properly and then you should raise your left leg parallel to the floor and as your right arm. As you start lowering them down you should breathe in.